Our software products enable global enterprises to know more, do more, and save more — all at once.
Who we are and what we do.
OpenConnect, based in Dallas, is a leader in operational intelligence and automation. Our products enable you to solve these needs:
- The need to address, and adapt to, today’s business challenges.
- The need to access all your data.
- The need to optimize your workforce’s productivity.
- The need to know what your workforce really does.
Our products include:
- AutoiQ™ — Designed to automate routine tasks and workflows while improving first-pass efficiency.
- ConnectiQ™ — Mainframe integration, the right way.
- WebConnect™ — Client-/server software (now available as an HTML 5 client) that enables enterprise organizations to provide suppliers, and employees with secure access to vital applications and information.
- WorkiQ® — Real-time desktop analytics that provide visibility into employees’ work and productivity.
Anybody can do the easy stuff.
We tackle the difficult stuff.
“While most RPA [robotic process automation] discussions and projects start with easy-to-secure process opportunities of lower complexity, OpenConnect is aiming first to identify and address the most complex processes because these tend to be the ones with the highest value.”