Our software solutions enable global enterprises to boost productivity, cut costs, lower risks, and improve workflow.
Who we are and what we do.
OpenConnect, based in Dallas, is a leader in operational intelligence and automation. Our products enable you to solve these needs:
- The need to know what your workforce really does.
- The need to optimize your workforce’s productivity.
- The need to address, and adapt to, today’s business challenges.
- The need to access all your data.
Our products include:
- WorkiQ® — Real-time desktop analytics that provide visibility into employees’ work and productivity.
- AutoiQ™ — Designed to automate routine tasks and workflows while improving first-pass efficiency.
- ConnectiQ™ — Mainframe integration, the right way.
- WebConnect™ — Client-/server software (now available as an HTML 5 client) that enables enterprise organizations to provide suppliers, and employees with secure access to vital applications and information.
Anybody can do the easy stuff.
We tackle the difficult stuff.
“While most RPA [robotic process automation] discussions and projects start with easy-to-secure process opportunities of lower complexity, OpenConnect is aiming first to identify and address the most complex processes because these tend to be the ones with the highest value.”