AutoiQ process automation
The speed, accuracy, and scalability that only true enterprise RPA can provide.
Whether your challenges relate to improving claims processing accuracy and efficiency, improving customer service, enforcing compliance, or reducing costs, OpenConnect’s AutoiQ™ process automation product is designed to automate routine tasks and workflows and improve first-pass efficiency.
What AutoiQ includes.
- Business rules to determine workflow
- Real-time status, centralized control
- Highly secure, encrypted data
- Tasks that span multiple systems, applications, or services
AutoiQ is the latest generation of OpenConnect automation software products that deliver value and benefits spanning multiple industries. For example:
- Healthcare insurance companies have significantly increased operational first-pass rate by automating the processing of a large number of additional claims beyond the capability of their primary claims adjudication application.
- P&C insurance companies have reduced administrative costs, improved First Notice of Loss, reduced claims inventory, and improved quality and combined ratios.
- Customer service organizations have increased customer satisfaction and service by improving First Call Resolution (FCR), order entry, and provisioning processes.
Actual success stories of OpenConnect automation products.
Customer #1: Midwestern regional plan
- Not-for-profit plan operating at 82% operational first-pass rate (FPR).
- Hundreds of suspend codes and changing business conditions stalled FPR improvement.
- Finalized approximately 200,000 claims in first year of deployment.
- Improved operational FPR to 94.4%.
- Yielded a total annual savings of $6 million.
Customer #2: Eastern regional plan
- Not-for-profit plan operating at 77% operational FPR.
- No prior experience with automating claims external to claims engine.
- 155,000 claims finalized within first six months.
- Improved operational FPR to 82% in first year.
- Yielded a total annual savings of $3 million.
Customer #3: National plan
- For-profit plan operating at 74% operational FPR.
- Had existing automation program with more than 75 robots in operation.
- Multiple, disparate processing centers and lines of business created automation challenges.
- Automated 50,000 claims within first six months.
- Improved effectiveness and lowered cost of automation.
- Yielded first-year savings of $3 million.
- Significant cost savings and optimized resources
- Reduced process cycle times and 24×7 productivity
- Better speed and quality
- Datasheet: AutoiQ
- Datasheet: AutoiQ information for BPOs
- Solution Brief: Auto-Adjudication Insurance Claims
- White Paper: Using Automation to Improve Processes and Reduce Costs