AutoiQ process automation
Faster. More efficient. More accurate.
Whether your challenges relate to improving claims processing accuracy and efficiency, improving customer service, enforcing compliance, or reducing costs, OpenConnect’s AutoiQ™ process automation product is designed to automate routine tasks and workflows and improve first-pass efficiency.
What AutoiQ includes.
- Business rules to determine workflow
- Real-time status, centralized control
- Highly secure, encrypted data
- Tasks that span multiple systems, applications or services
AutoiQ is the latest generation of OpenConnect automation software products that deliver value and benefits spanning multiple industries. For example:
- Healthcare insurance companies have significantly increased operational first-pass rate by automating the processing of a large number of additional claims beyond the capability of their primary claims adjudication application.
- P&C insurance companies have reduced administrative costs, improved First Notice of Loss, reduced claims inventory, and improved quality and combined ratios.
- Customer service organizations have increased customer satisfaction and service by improving First Call Resolution (FCR), order entry, and provisioning processes.
Actual success stories of OpenConnect automation products.
Customer #1: Midwestern regional plan
- Not-for-profit plan operating at 82% operational first-pass rate (FPR).
- Hundreds of suspend codes and changing business conditions stalled FPR improvement.
- Finalized approximately 200,000 claims in first year of deployment.
- Improved operational FPR to 94.4%.
- Yielded a total annual savings of $6 million.
Customer #2: Eastern regional plan
- Not-for-profit plan operating at 77% operational FPR.
- No prior experience with automating claims external to claims engine.
- 155,000 claims finalized within first six months.
- Improved operational FPR to 82% in first year.
- Yielded a total annual savings of $3 million.
Customer #3: National plan
- For-profit plan operating at 74% operational FPR.
- Had existing automation program with more than 75 robots in operation.
- Multiple, disparate processing centers and lines of business created automation challenges.
- Automated 50,000 claims within first six months.
- Improved effectiveness and lowered cost of automation.
- Yielded first-year savings of $3 million.
- Significant cost savings and optimized resources
- Reduced process cycle times and 24×7 productivity
- Better speed and quality
- Datasheet: AutoiQ
- Datasheet: AutoiQ information for BPOs
- Solution Brief: Auto-Adjudication Insurance Claims
- White Paper: Using Automation to Improve Processes and Reduce Costs