Webinar hosted by AHIP and WorkiQ recorded on December 9, 2014, featuring Molina Healthcare
Using technology to empower efficient claims processing
WorkiQ measures the activities of your back office team in real-time. With this data you can be proactive in re-capturing non-productive time and increase productivity in the process.
Molina Healthcare will discuss their experience using technology to support and improve claims operations. Areas such as process improvement, employee performance score carding and employee efficiency can all be directly impacted if the right technology is implemented.
Discussion topics include:
- Electronic time motion study
- Measuring claims examiners based on standards
- Comparing claims examiners to their peers
- Comparing time spent in productive activities that drive engagement
This webinar will explore emerging best practices using big data in capturing and measuring back office productivity. Armed with accurate and real time data, this webinar will also discuss a best practices approach to systematically improve back office operations through coaching, employee engagement strategies, and improving overall team productivity to breakthrough levels.
What you will learn by attending:
- How providing visibility through real time collection, measurement and on-going monitoring can impact productivity in claims operations
- Reporting and dashboard strategies to effectively improve employee engagement
- The power of an engaged workforce with an active voice in the productivity measurement approach and interpretation