Career opportunities at OpenConnect
Regional Account Executive
If you are looking to catch the wave of software robotics and analytics in a fast-paced software sales career, OpenConnect is the perfect place to be.
The Account Executive is responsible for achievement of sales and client goals through direct and indirect selling of software and related consulting services. In this highly customer facing position you will build and establish new relationships with prospective customers and existing customers as well as go to market partners. This is a hunter sales role that will lead and manage complex solution sales to executive management. We are looking for true passion, enthusiasm and self-motivation to drive the assigned territory to success. This position is based in Dallas office or home office outside of Dallas market.
Candidates will possess experience selling analytics software solutions. RPA automation experience is a plus for this position. A successful track record of selling to large enterprise organizations such as Fortune 1000, healthcare and/or large financial services firms will provide a significant advantage.
Compensation is competitively targeted with a base salary and a rewarding commission plan particularly for overachievers.
- Generate sales of OpenConnect software products, solutions and services
- Prospecting and lead generation
- Qualify leads and new sales opportunities
- Networking and establishing new relationships with Channel partners and prospects
- Building upon existing accounts
- Forecasting time to close business
- Build and manage sales pipelines in line with targets
- Collaborating with other account executives, presales and technical consultants during a sales cycle to pull together winning strategies
- Preparing quotations, proposals and establishing set time schedules
- Developing an understanding of OpenConnect’s pricing and procedures
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing technology
- Five or more years of sales or related market/business experience
- Previous inside sales experience a plus
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to travel to meet with customers and prospects (50% travel is expected)
- Strong computer skills — Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of Analytics software. RPA Automation experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) required
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technical sales
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things
- Authentically curious; candidate should enjoy learning and improving skillset
- Integrity is fundamentally important to the OpenConnect team and should be for the candidate
- Strong commitment to results
- Inspire and motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Ability to multi-task
- Sense of urgency
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and professional
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Current locations of interest:
- Northeast US – New York, Boston, Philadelphia, etc.
- Western US – California, Colorado, etc.
OpenConnect has earned a reputation as a thought leader and innovator by providing technologies to automatically discover business process inefficiencies. This success can be attributed to our employees, who provide the foundation for the company’s strategy and vision.
OpenConnect is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OpenConnect team. Please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Human Resources Dept.
2711 LBJ Freeway, Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75234