Career opportunities at OpenConnect
Software Developer (Angular)
The position is within the software development organization, involving support of existing products and creation of new products.
- Work as part of a team to deliver new features and bug fixes
- Take guidance from the Scrum Master and Application Architects in delivering team commitments to the product owner
- Deliver solutions that solve identified problems and meet our customers’ needs
- Have a primary goal of achieving testable, maintainable, and supportable software
Based at OpenConnect’s headquarters in Dallas.
- Write code meeting company standards, including unit tests
- Commit code in a timely manner to source control systems
- Perform code reviews
- Work with team members to complete stories to meet:
- The definition of done
- Acceptance criteria
- Ensure customer support staff are supported
Technical requirements — required knowledge of:
- Proficiency using HTML, CSS, and Angular
- Experience with Unit Testing and Automated Regressions Testing
- Basic troubleshooting, debugging, and diagnostic techniques and tools
Preferred experience and skills
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
- Knowledge of GWT or SmartGWT
- Experience with DevOps
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Core Java
Experience and education
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum three years of experience working in a modern commercial Web development environment and shipping solid product
OpenConnect has earned a reputation as a thought leader and innovator by providing technologies to automatically discover business process inefficiencies. This success can be attributed to our employees, who provide the foundation for the company’s strategy and vision.
OpenConnect is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OpenConnect team. Please submit your résumé to email@example.com or by mail to:
Human Resources Dept.
2711 LBJ Freeway, Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75234