OpenConnect Announces Frameworks to Solve Specific Business Challenges
Work@Home Framework Launch Addresses Challenges of Remote Workforce
DALLAS, TEXAS, December 20, 2018 — As a leader in software solutions that deliver efficiencies across a variety of industries and operational issues, OpenConnect is focused on helping customers address some very specific business challenges with a specific set of solutions. To that end, the company is announcing a new set of services, called OpenConnect Frameworks, which offer a variety of benefits:
- Geared toward complex processes at complex organizations
- Have clear value propositions and ROI because they are addressing known business challenges
- Can be implemented faster because the integrations and data sets are known
- Demonstrate the business solution at work in a live demo
“Business leaders don’t necessarily know the specific processes they need to fix, but they always know what business problems they need to solve,” says OpenConnect CEO, Mark Dailey. “Our Framework solutions provide an opportunity to solve the right problems at the right level, rather than starting from scratch every time. This innovative approach will accelerate our customers’ time to value.”
The first-to-market of these Frameworks is a work@home solution. It aims to address the productivity and satisfaction challenges associated with having a remote workforce — whether that means workers in completely different locations or simply employees who work from home a few days a week. Combining process mining, analytics and workforce management, the visibility offered by the work@home Framework gives teams
- Real-time, empirical, unbiased reporting on remote and local workers, as well as human and robot workers
- The ability to identify productive vs. unproductive time
- Visibility into workers who are most productive and those who need to be coached
- Predictable staffing and reduction of overtime
- The ability to identify and prioritize processes for automation
- Insight into true staffing needs to reduce outsourcing, eliminate unnecessary overtime and lower operational costs
- Potential ROI in 6 months with performance and productivity increases of up to 20%
Additionally, work@home is a Citrix ReadyTM solution, which can collect activity from not only desktop and but mainframe environments as well. This makes work@home highly effective in high-volume customer scenarios.
OpenConnect is investing in future Frameworks to continue meeting customer demand to solve specific problems and will be launching Frameworks for Provider Data Services, Claims Management and others in the coming months.
OpenConnect is the leading provider of workforce and process analytics for automation solutions. Robust work, task and process analytics, documentation, and design is critical in determining what to automate and how the automation occurs. The OpenConnect process intelligence, desktop analytics and mainframe solutions objectively identify and illuminate workforce activity. Combining unparalleled experience and solution capabilities, OpenConnect enables its clients to more quickly address and adapt to today’s operational and competitive challenges at lower costs. Learn more about OpenConnect and its products at openconnect.com.