WorkiQ desktop analytics
Now you can answer that nagging question, “All of my people seem busy, but how truly productive are they?”
WorkiQ® by OpenConnect is a real-time desktop analytics product that provides visibility into employees’ work and productivity.
Most core systems provide general analytics, but these reports track only activity that passes through the system. Meaningful management decisions require complete data, so operational intelligence must capture the true source of workplace activity. WorkiQ collects desktop activity in real time, so companies can answer tough questions about their people and processes:
- How much time is spent in productive applications, websites, and activities?
- How many productive hours do we really get, per individual and per team?
- What are our true staffing needs, based on what WorkiQ shows about our team members’ productive time vs. their non-productive time?
- Who needs help or training, when we consider WorkiQ’s findings of our team’s work patterns and compare them to best practices?
- Which unnecessary activities drain our team members’ time and attention?
- Which processes should be automated?
Measure in real time.
WorkiQ can automatically capture activity of all associates, even those at-home, to identify productive and unproductive practices. WorkiQ captures all counts, time, effort, and outcomes of activity so work can be categorized and managed.
User activity is collected directly from your employees’ desktops, your Citrix® server, or your mainframe. Individual, team, and department activity is presented through dynamic, real-time dashboards — which can be configured by even non-technical users. You gain valuable operational intelligence into the work each employee does, how long it takes, and the outcomes of the employee’s effort.
Real-time workforce reporting enables you to:
- View most frequently utilized applications and websites in real time as they relate to important activities.
- Eliminate self-reporting on activity time, production counts, and cycle time.
- Customize each user’s experience to include the analytics about which employees care personally.
- Expand existing analytics to measure all activity, not just actions within core systems.
- Compare how top performers spend their time and process work.
- Share team performance dashboards for increased engagement and self-review.
Manage in real time.
Employees perform at varying levels of productivity and efficiency based on training, engagement, experience, and even acute situations in their personal lives. Effective managers need reliable desktop analytics to identify whether workers need training or are just having a bad day. WorkiQ uses real-time management dashboards to provide the operational intelligence you need to identify, improve, and reward employees.
The WorkiQ real-time management dashboard gives a manager a quick look at what her employees are really doing. At a glance, she can see each employee’s truly productive activity (as compared to non-work activity), including the application and process in which the employee is active.
Not all work activities generate the same productive value for your team, department, or company. To increase every employee’s output, you must be able to identify and reward high-value work activities. WorkiQ gives you the power to categorize these activities, track processes across all applications, and compare how different users process similar units of work.
Real-time management dashboards provide several benefits:
- Identify unproductive behaviors when/where they occur for “in-the-moment” coaching.
- Spot and reward productive behavior.
- Compare true employee productivity, including the mix and complexity of the work employees handle.
- Manage remote workers according to the same standards as their in-office compatriots.
- Identify your top performers so you can help replicate their processes across teams.
- Improve distribution of work by identifying underutilized skill sets or overworked employees.
Improve in real time.
Dramatic productivity improvements start with increased engagement. WorkiQ delivers a wide range of reports that empower people at every level of the company to compete and engage. Through real-time metrics, as opposed to infrequent performance reviews, associates know how they are performing in comparison to their peers — where they excel and where they can improve. Managers can compare employees with accurate standards, reward superstar performers, and see where their team ranks against other groups or departments.
WorkiQ’s peer-productivity dashboard lets an employee compare his performance with that of his co-workers over a specified time period. The sample chart shows a four-day period, during which the employee was consistently more productive — completing more task iterations (“instances”), and doing so more quickly — than his peers.
WorkiQ provides the operational intelligence necessary to evaluate true staffing needs, reduce outsourcing, eliminate overtime, and lower the overall costs of operations. Also, by tracking how top performers process work, WorkiQ provides the critical details needed to identify bottleneck processes that can be eliminated — or even automated through OpenConnect’s AutoiQ™. WorkiQ’s real-time team and peer-productivity reports:
- Allow employees to compare their productivity with their peers’.
- Help employees become motivated to improve.
- Identify associates with hidden potential and strong work ethic.
- Improve employee engagement and accountability.
- Reduce outsourcing and overtime expense by increasing the efficiency of current FTEs.
- Identify processes and work steps that can be eliminated or automated to improve throughput and accuracy.
WorkiQ delivers quick ROI.
Through the power of desktop analytics, WorkiQ enables your organization to go beyond system statistics and self-reporting, creating actionable insights that drive real improvements within your business — with real-world savings.
Most WorkiQ deployments deliver ROI within just six months. That’s because WorkiQ gives you the real-time, accurate data and reporting you need to evaluate your true staffing needs, reduce outsourcing, eliminate unnecessary overtime, and lower your overall operational costs.
- Datasheet: WorkiQ
- Datasheet: WorkiQ (detailed)
- Datasheet: WorkiQ — Citrix® Ready
- Datasheet: WorkiQ support options
- Datasheet: WorkiQ resource requirements
- FAQs: WorkiQ
- Solution brief: IDC Analyst Connection | What Gets Measured Gets Better: Improving Performance (PDF)
- Solution brief: Claims Processing for Health Plans
- Solution brief: Membership Enrollment for Health Plans
- Solution brief: New Business Production for Life Insurance
- Solution brief: Utilization Management for Health Plans
- IDC Analyst Connection | What Gets Measured Gets Better: Improving Performance (PDF)
WorkiQ video: Manager’s Dilemma
Measure work time and counts using WorkiQ as a method for improving process times and to identify training opportunities.